At Wells International College (WiC), we aim to deliver the highest quality Information Technology, Management and Hospitality Training with our state-of-the-art computer laboratories, modern campus and rigorous curriculum. Our college is registered and accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and is listed on the Commonwealth Register for Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). We are also registered on the National Training Register and authorised to deliver Nationally Recognised Training within the Australian Qualifications Framework. Every graduate from Wells International College can be assured that they will have the necessary employment skills at the end of their course. Our courses are constantly monitored and reviewed for any trends emerging from industry which will assist our students to keep abreast of the most current changes.
- 15 Hours face-to-face &
- 5 Hours online per week with both theory and practical
- Structured formal training for Theory-based units
- Classes are held in well equipped computer labs
- Study in a small group under direct supervision
- guide and study materials will be provided for each class.
- Assessments can take form of role plays, case studies, practical demonstrations and written tests.
InformationSydney, Sussex Street 101 / LG
Sydney NSW 2000